Positive reference for Jared (https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/jaredcrowelle)

Jared is a cool guy, very easy going and great to talk too. He stayed with me for a few days in NYC before heading off to Ireland and it was cool to share my lifestyle with him and hear his experiences of traveling and living in DC. He made a great dinner with some awesome pork, beans and mac and cheese, which was amazing! Hope to see him at the beach when his back from his vacation.

Jared's reference:

Ant was a great host. He was always up for a conversation, and explained why it's great to go to Australia, except for when he also explained how many creatures in Australia can kill you lol.
His apartment was next to all kinds of great food too. Had a good time hanging with him and some of his friends over a game of FIFA (which I did better than I thought I would).
He also let me cook him one of my fave dinner selections!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023