Positive reference for Vladimir (https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/vovabochkov)

Vladimir stayed with me for a weekend in NYC after his long trip around the US. He is a great surfer, being really positive, considerate and easy to host.  He bought me some cool beers and it was cool checking out the Halloween dog parade with him and seeing how much he loves NYC! I would highly recommend him as a surfer.

Vladimir's reference:

Staying with Anthony was amazing. Despite on my late arriving he hosted me, waited for me. We visited Dog Halloween parade in east village. Had so much fun. Also Ant knows a lot and i am so impressed that he's doing great job. It was so nice of him to give me keys of his apartment. Thank you so much Ant. You are very cool man. Hope to see you one day. If you come to Kazan you more than welcome:)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023