Positive reference for Angelo https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/angeloty

Angelo was a nice guest who I was able to host for four days during his first trip to Sydney, it was nice being able to show him my neighborhood and hear about his experiences traveling and living in Manila. He was easy to host and great at keeping things tidy!

Angelo's reference

Ant was an excellent host. We communicated even before I flew to Sydney, and he shared imporant details like the weather and how to get around in the city. He's very flexible and generally let me come and go as I pleased. We hung out a couple of times--he took me to a nice pub in the neighborhood and bought me beer! We talked about the situation in each other's countries and it was nice to get firsthand information and views on Australia from a local! You couldn't ask for a better place to stay in too--his apartment is very centrally located and just a stone's throw away from everything! I cannot recommend him enough! 👍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023