Positive reference for Piotr (https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/piotrmesser)

It was great being able to host Piotr for a couple of nights at the start of his trip to Australia. He is an experienced surfer and it was great to have him as a guest and hear about his experiences living in Poland and traveling around Europe and the US. He makes a great breakfast with awesome scrambled eggs! It was nice being able to show him my neighborhood and around Chinatown. He is considerate and tidy, easy to talk too and easy going. I would highly recommend him as a surfer.

Piotr's reference:

My stay with Anthony was great! He welcomed me in Sydney and made my very first days in down under easy to survive. He’s funny, thoughtful and caring guy. He took me for a walk around Sydney Botanical Garden. We also grabbed very nice chinese food. Ant, thank you so much for you hospitality. You made me feel like in home even thousands of miles away from my real home. Take care!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023