Positive reference for Jacob https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/jacob-loveday

Jacob stayed with me for a cold and windy weekend at Bondi, his a cool surfer, easy to get along with and who communicates well. I enjoyed hearing about his experiences traveling around Australia and I tried to show him the bondi cliff walk but we almost got blown off! His tidy and considerate and a cool surfer to host.

Jacob's reference
Ant is a really easy-going, chilled out person. I enjoyed my stay with him in a very relaxing, comfortable environment. He showed me a couple of very nice food places that are barely a few minutes' walk from where he lives, as well as accompanying me for a very windy walk along the beach! We also watched quite a lot of sports on the TV while it was raining outside. Ant was a lot of fun, he also cooked a delicious curry one night as well as letting me stay an extra night longer than I had requested! Thanks for having me mate and I'm sure I'll see you again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023