Positive reference for Daniele

Daniele was my first couchsurfer for 2020 and it was great to be able to host him for a night on a trip to sydney from the blue mountains. Daneile brought some nice wine to share and was interested in getting to know me, it was cool being able to take him down to the Royal National Park to check out Werrong beach and share experiences of traveling and hear about his life in Italy, NZ and Australia. I would highly recommend Daneile as a surfer!

Daniele's reference   

I only spent one day and night with Ant because I had to leave earlier but I truly enjoyed my time with him. He was super chill, friendly, and very knowledgeable. I learned so many new things about Sydney, especially how it was while he was growing up, along with building more confidence with naturism. He took me to a naked beach and it was my first time but definitely won't be the last one as it was so fun. Thank you Ant for everything and I hope to see you again!

https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/daniele-cazzato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023