Couchsurfing with Thomas hosted Sydney January 2023

 Thomas from Switzerland - https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/thomas-pierroz

It was great having Thomas stay with me for a weekend in Sydney, his easy to get on with and makes some awesome crepes! It was cool being able to show him one of the beaches in the national park south of Sydney and get to the rugby sevens. It was also nice being able to talk about different English and Australian words and hear about his experiences with rubric cube competitions and living in Switzerland. I would definitely recommend him as a couchsurfer to host and hope we can catch up more in the future!

Thomas reference

I enjoyed staying with Anthony! 😁
He brought me to a beautiful nudist beach which I'll never have found without him. We talked and hang out quite a lot and he explained many things to me which I really appreciate (I know I can ask a lot of questions!).
I found him calm and interested.

Ooh and he also cooked me a tasty meal on the first day while I was outside for a little training 😋

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023