Positive reference for Gaetano (https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/gaetano)

Gaetano stayed with me for four days in NYC and is a great surfer. He arrived with some great grappa and tickets to the Late Show (which I unfortunately didn't read properly and we missed the start time). He is an independent traveler and I enjoyed catching up with him in the evenings for dinner to hear about his experiences and perspectives of NYC, he is also into politics and we had some nice conversations about his experiences of traveling and living in Italy. I would highly recommend hosting him!

Geatano's reference:

First time to use couchsurfing, and saying I enjoyed my stay with Ant would be a huge understatement: I really, really loved it. First of all, he is a very welcoming host, he will do anything to make you feel at home. We have several common interests, so we got along pretty quickly. We had some great meals together and talked about a lot of different subjects. I really enjoyed the comedy club we went to! I definitely made some great memories during my time with him. He really knows everything about NYC (and if he doesn't know something, he will check it up and tell you!). I really recommend staying with Ant, and I'm glad he could host me. Thanks a lot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023