Positive reference for Sam (https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/samuel-tingle)

Sam stayed with me for a couple of nights in NYC while he was attending an awards ceremony. He is easygoing and great to talk too and it was cool being able to host him for his first couchsurfing experience. I enjoyed hearing about his experiences traveling and his days out in NYC. Due to his commitments we didn't get to hang out much but I hope we run into each other in the future so I can get to know him better.

Sam's reference:

Ant was a great host for NYC! His apartment was accessible from anywhere on Manhattan with just a quick subway ride. He was very flexible and arranged access to his home in whatever way worked with my schedule.
I am so thankful for his generosity. He provided great conversation and a very very comfortable air mattress. I am very glad he was part of my NYC experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023