Positive reference for Dovydas (https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/dovydasvg)

It was great being able to host Dovydas for a few nights in NYC at the start of his summer in the US. He is really easy to get along with and I enjoyed hearing about his experiences traveling and skating around the city. We got to the Whitney to see a contemporary art exhibition and had some cool ice cream, he also taught me a good whiskey treatment for a sore throat! He is trustworthy and was easy to host. 

Dovydas's reference:

I loved staying with Ant! It was my first staying experience with couchsurfing and I love it! He was a friendly and welcoming host. We went to Whitney's gallery together and it was fantastic. Overall it felt like sharing a flat in NYC with a great friend! 
Thanks for accepting me, Ant, you're an amazing person!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023