Positive reference for Oswaldo (https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/oswaldo-perez-ledesma)

Oswaldo is a great guy and it was cool having him stay with me for a few days in NYC after he attended a conference. He is friendly and easy to get on with and I enjoyed seeing how excited he was to be out exploring the city. He bought me a cool thoughtful gift from Mexico and took me out for a nice dinner on his last night, during which it was cool to learn the story of Coronoa! He was easy to host and always kept in contact to let me know his plans.

Oswaldo's reference:

Ant is a great host!
New York is an amazing city and Ant has always recommendations about places to visit, he was very kind and polite, I truly appreciate it when I get to meet people that live in the cities that I travel to. It was also very cool to know that Ant has lived in other cities and countries, very nice experience. 
Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023