Positive reference for Anthony (https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/anthony-marty-1)

Hosting Anthony for a week in NYC was super easy as he is relaxed and flexible, being happy to do his own thing but also happy to help out be cooking a great pasta or tidying things up. I enjoyed hearing about his experiences living in China and South America and I hope the rest of his NYC stay goes well.

Anthony's reference:

I had a great first week in NY staying with Anthony! He is a very calm and friendly person and is always ready to help and give you some good tips. I felt bad arriving at his place at 1.30am on the first night but he was very cool about it. Whether you are staying on his sofa or air bed, they're both very comfortable :) Thank you again Ant for having me, it was very nice and generous of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023