Positive reference for Stéphane (https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/961853)

It was great having Stéphane stay with me for a few days in NYC at the beginning of his sailing adventure around South America, he is a experienced traveler and it was cool hearing about the places he discovered in the city and sharing some beers. He was easy to host and was helpful around my place although I regret not having a chance to try his cooking, but hopefully next time!


Stéphane's reference:
Ant was a very nice and trustful host ! He hosted me for 4 days in his appartment in Upper East side with all the comfort I needed. We are interesting discussion about differences of cultures between Europe, Australia and America. He gave me a lot of very good advice on how to visit New York, and he even lent me dress shoes because I needed some to go to a reception. Take car Ant, hope to see you again somewhere!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023