Positive reference for Franz Fjederholt (https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/franz-fjederholt)

Being able to meet and get to know people like Franz is what makes couchsurfing so awesome, I replied to his last minute request for a place over New Years and Franz was a great guest. He is really interesting to talk too and made an awesome vegan dinner. I really enjoyed hearing about his experiences traveling and growing up in Denmark and how open he was to my lifestyle, I definitely would recommend to host Franz if his visiting your town.

Franz's reference

It was very nice to stay with Ant. He taught me a lot about Sydney and Australian culture (cricket) and I felt like home there. Would definitely recommend! He's a nice and funny guy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023