Positive reference for Gipi (https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/gptwisted)

It was great being able to host Gipi for a couple of days in Sydney after his drive up from Melbourne, he is really interesting and cool to talk too and it was great hearing about his experiences living across Europe and adventures traveling. My schedule was a bit hectic when he was visiting but he made it easy to host him and did a great job of cleaning my apartment! I look forward to following his campervan adventures across Australia!

Gipi's reference:

Ant was super nice letting me to crash on his couch! E’s a smiling a positive guy!! I hope to meet him again and have some time together to visit Sidney and the beaches :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023