Positive reference for Damien https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/damien-petit-2

Damien was my first guest for 2020 and was cool to show him his first experience as a couchsurfing guest! His a great guy, easy to talk too and really interested in traveling and having new experiences. It was cool to show him my lifestyle and we shared some great brandy from his home town which made watching the cricket more exciting! I wouldn't miss the opportunity to host him!

Damien's reference

Ant has been really nice !
His appartment in Bondy is so cool, with a confortable bed !
Ant offered me a really good beer, we ate together on the beach. It was nice to saw a cricket game at the TV too !
We talked a lot about every subject, it was really interessant. I leaned some good plans for Sydney.
Thanks Ant ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023