Positive reference for Luis (https://www.couchsurfing.com/users/2001890370)

I hosted Luis for his first couchsurfing experience for five nights in Sydney while he was in transit for a semester studying in NZ. We chatted a bit by instant messaging before he arrived and it was cool to get to know him a bit. He was pretty quiet during his stay and we had opposite schedules with Luis being awake most of the night while I was working most of the days so it made it hard to get to know him, even though he seemed to enjoy his stay in Sydney and we shared a couple of meals - he really loves salad! I hope he has alot more couchsurfing experiences in the future.

Luis reference:

Ant was very kind with me and it was a pleasure to stay with him. He also cooked us dinner one night and had a evening walk. I really recommend to stay with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023