Couchsurfing with Alex - hosted Sydney September 2022

Alex from Australia https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/alex-pasynkov

Alex stayed with me for a weekend in Sydney and it was cool being able to be his first couchsurfing host. Alex is easy to talk too and turned up with coffee and lunch. He came with me to watch a game of rugby and enjoyed exploring Sydney. It was cool being able to hear about his experiences growing up in Russia and studying and working in South Australia and Perth. On his last night he bought dinner and a bottle of wine which was super nice, I would definitely recommend him as a surfer.

Alex's reference:

Ant is a wonderful, friendly and a considerate host! I had an amazing experience staying with him. I truly appreciate that he took the time from his busy schedule to hang out and show me around Sydney. Heck, he even took me to my first rugby game! He is very knowledgeable and well traveled. I definitely recommend him to any couchsurfer traveling to Sydney. Thank you so much for your hospitality Ant!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023