Couchsurfing with Jack - hosted Sydney September 2022

Jack from Perth - https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/jack-whitear

Jack stayed with me for a week in Sydney, his friendly and sociable and was easy to host and spent alot of time out exploring the city. He took me out for a nice meal at a local pub and left me an amazing bottle of wine to say thanks. It was cool hearing about his experiences traveling and seeing how much he got upto during his week visit!

Jack's reference

 Ant was a very charming and knowledgable host. His apartment was a genuine pleasure to stay in. He is very knowledgable of the area and has a great enthusiasm and positive energy which I enjoyed being around. Ant was able to spend some time with me and offer me great suggestions of places to go and things to see, yet was also very easy with me doing my own thing.
Plus the bedroom was amazing.
Thank you so much Ant

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023