Positive reference for Nate (https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/nate-rosas)

It was awesome being able to host Nate for a few days in NYC, he is a great person, friendly and easy to get on with. I enjoyed getting to a gallery with him and hearing about his experiences living in Canada. He is really considerate and understands the spirit of couchsurfing, I would definitely recommend hosting him if he is visiting.

Nate's reference:

Ant was a good host! He was very friendly and very flexible. He gave me some great tips for museums which helped me discover things I probably wouldn't have. He lives in a great location in Manhattan. Easy to get to Central Park and the MET. Ant was great for conversation. His sister sounds pretty cool too! Def recommend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023