Reference for Anthony (https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/anthony-marsden)

I hosted Anthony for three nights in NYC, he was busy doing his own thing most of the time he was staying so I didn't get much of a chance to know him but he was quiet coming home, trust-worthy and from our couple of brief interactions he is friendly and easy to talk too.

Anthony's reference:

Ant was very welcoming and kind. Was great to meet him and have a few good chats! We didn't get to spend much time together unfortunately as he was working and I was running around the city! But I had lots of freedom to do my own thing while staying with him. Hope to catch you in the future Ant and good luck with the marathon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023