Reference for Roman (https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/roman-hranko)

I hosted Roman for two nights in NYC while having a break from his working holiday.  He is a friendly person and easy to get on with but unfortunately we didn't get much of a chance to know each other as he was out late both nights he stayed, however it was cool seeing how excited he was to be visiting NYC.

Roman's reference;

Ant is such an amazing couchserfer! I didn't wait for his answer for to long, his apartment is situated in the really good area with public transportation, his home is cozy and he was really patient about my a little bit late arrivals😅 I didn't spend so much time with Ant because I wanted to see the city a lot but he proposed help in exploring it. I truly enjoyed the time I was there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Werrong nude beach with hail and rainbows!

Welcome!

Couchsurfing with Alexander - hosted Sydney Feb 2023